Gimélec is a French trade association representing 200 companies that provide electrical and automation solutions for the power, building, industrial, data centers and infrastructure markets. Responding to ambitious EU and French energy efficiency and CO2 emission reduction objectives, Gimélec members contribute to a sustainable industrial policy by manufacturing products, equipment, systems and solutions to:
- manage the energy performance of buildings including data centers,
- manage industrial processes in a secure, energy-efficient way,
- develop smart grids to optimise energy supply and demand,
- connect distributed, carbon-free energy sources to the grid and manage their production,
- roll out electric vehicles.